about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

i've succumbed...

I was a little hesitant (and still am) to create a Facebook page for Wild Olive. But more than one person I know suggested that I do it, and all of the guides for having an Etsy shop recommend it too. And so I did.

If you like reading this blog, shopping in my Etsy shop, or hey...you just want to be kind, become a fan of Wild Olive on Facebook.

This venture will be new to me, but I'll do my best to make the Wild Olive Facebook experience fun for us all.

1 comment:

  1. I've been hesitating about this too! Maybe you'll inspire me! I just became a fan. Best wishes.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!